24 July 2015

Vertical and Horizontal

pink + blue stripes

Easy, preppy and comfortable - that's what I'm about for warmer weather dressing. And I adore Jack Rogers sandals, they're cute, they're look good on my feet, and they're fairly comfy right out of the box - except the smooth leather sole is like wearing slip'n slides on my feet when they're new because there is zero grip. And the light leather insoles mean toe imprints after wearing them a few times, which aesthetically really bugs me.   

But they're also about half the price of those other symbols of preppy summer sandal-dom, the Tory Burch millers, and they come in like a million different colors. So I'll wear these on those days my desire to look cute outweigh my fear of sliding off to impending doom (seriously - walking on wet grass in Jacks are not recommended, people ...)

pink + blue stripes  pink + blue stripes

Top: Lands' End long-sleeve tunic (on sale - sim, sim)
Shorts: Gap (worn here - sim, bermuda length, B&W)
Bracelet: J.Crew hammered double cuff (sim rounded, square)
Rings: INPINK (sim, sim) & Forever 21
Shoes: Jack Rogers (worn here - sim, nautical, comfort)
Bag: Zara (sim steal & studded steal)

pink + blue stripes

pink + blue stripes

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).