19 August 2015

Can't Give Up the Polka Dots

polka dots + fatigues

This top is my closet version of a sibling - ultimately I love it and could never give it up (um, multi-colored polka dots? Yes, please), but I wish it would work with me a little more (like if it was tad bit longer, a leetle wider at the hip, if linen wasn't so darn wrinkly...). The print kind of outweighs everything else for me though, guess I'll continue to keep in my closet family.

polka dots + fatigues polka dots + fatigues

Top: Boden millie (worn before - sim in brown, sleeveless, if this top became a dress)
Pants: Loft (worn before - sim also by Loft, sim on sale)
Earrings: Kendra Scott danielle via Rocksbox (use code LISABFF56 for your first month's sub free)
Bracelets: J.Crew golden stripe (worn before - sim) & factory chainlink now on super-sale
Shoes: Zara (worn before - sim flats on sale, with kitten heel)
Bag: Coach peyton cora (worn before - sim, sim)

polka dots + fatigues

polka dots + fatigues

+++

And FYI ladies, Shopbop is having a rare promo - take 20% off their selection of classic handbags, in addition to their everyday free expedited shipping and free returns. Promo ends late tonight - use code INTHEBAG. There are a lot of goodies - Rebecca Minkoff (including the mini MAB tote and quilted love), Michael Kors (like the selmas and jet set tote), Madewell (the transport tote!), Marc by Marc Jacobs, some Clare V., See by Chloe ...

8 comments:

  1. Tuck in into a pencil skirt, put a blazer over it and no one would be any the wiser. Although come to think of it you've probably already done that before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I've always thought of this as a cas top and have never worn it with a skirt before. It totally sounds like a great plan, I've got to try it, thanks!

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit and I love the cut of the shirt, it's adorable! You look great! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a great top! The colors are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was bummed I missed out on this top. It was the linen that made me not purchase it but it is so fun!

    Alice
    www.happpinessatmidlife.com

    Would love to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The linen is great for summer but OH THE WRINKLING! That is why me and linen bottoms never became friends.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).