10 September 2015

Blue Floral Wrapping

blue floral

I've got a few more weeks of summery temps here in the Southeast, but I am definitely in the "wear it while I still can" mode for my warm weather pieces. This lovely dress hasn't gotten near enough love from me this season so of course I had to break it out again. And pairing it with coral/poppy/modern red ... well I'll gladly pair almost anything with this favorite tomato-ish hue.

blue floral blue floral

Dress: Lands' End pattern modal wrap (worn before - sim for $40, if this dress became a jumpsuit, sleeveless)
Necklace: Banana Republic tutti fruitti (worn before - sim plain)
Bracelet: J.Crew contoured spiked cuff & c/o Endless Jewelry
Shoes: c/o Farylrobin via Anthropologie fela (worn before - sim, patent platform)
Bag: Brahmin lincoln (worn before - sim smooth leather)

blue floral

8 comments:

  1. Love the dress. The red is a little unexpected with it, but I kinda like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pattern! I love the pops of coral. The bag is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I love a good wrap dress and the coral is just perfect with that blue! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why I don't wear more wrap dresses, they really do flatter most women!

      Delete
  4. This is just so lovely Lisa! I'm also in wear it while you can mode as it's still reaching 20-21 degs here on sunny days. I caught the sun at Thomas Land yesterday :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though it still gets pretty warm during the day here, I can feel that nip in the air in the mornings and evenings ... like it or not, fall is coming!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).