30 September 2015

Style Lately

Sep1
These gilded shoes are a new fall fave (exact shoes).

Sep2
Gingham + leopard with everything (exact shirt, & sim pants, belt - bracelet via Rocksbox
Use code LISABFF56 for your first month free if you'd like to try out this jewelry subscription service).

Sep3
Getting dressed for college football Saturdays (exact shirt, skirt now for $35, sandals).

Sep4
Weekend wear (exact scarf now for less than $15 & sim top, bag, loafers).

Sep5
Looking forward to more fall layers (factory version of the vest & sim shirt, turtleneck).

Sep6
Black and blue (sim sweatshirt or cardigan, skirt, heels).

Sep7
Shoes that feel like slippers (exact shoes, hat).

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Anthropologie shoes and the Leopard loafers! I'm totally adding both to my wish list. Great post! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, girl - those Anthro loafers are new fall faves for me too!

      Delete
  2. I love all your shoes! They are all very different. I have a bad tendency to buy the same colors and styles :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the shoes! You have a great collection!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gilded shoes! I love your closet...do you have sisters? If so, do they just raid your closet all the time? I would!

    Rosalyn
    www.just2fancy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).