23 October 2015

Brindille Sheath

brindille sheath

I couldn't resist this fun dress when I first saw it online - the colors, print and fit sold me. And even though I've been a long-time Anthro fan, this is one of the few pieces from the retailer that I actually bought at full price (granted with a promo) recently. I foresee wearing this pretty dress well into fall, and even a dress I can throw a blazer over and wear for business-y occasions.

brindille sheath brindille sheath

Dress: Maeve by Anthropologie brindille sheath (sim with bow-tie or long-sleeved)
Top: Modcloth (worn before - sim black/blue, all-white, long-sleeved black-collared)
Sweater: J.Crew (sim printed)
Bracelet: INPINK barnacle for less than $10 (sim smaller)
Shoes: Pour La Victoire mai (worn before - sim pump for less than $30 or here for less than $12 if you're a 7/8,  sim silhouette in black)
Bag: Brahmin lincoln (worn before - sim, quilted)

brindille sheath

brindille sheath

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).