11 January 2016

Primary Colors

Even though January and February are the dreary weary middle months of winter, it doesn't mean my cold weather wardrobe needs to be in shades of grey. Here I've played with a few outfit ideas that revolve around the basic primary colors for some bright outfit pops through the winter months.

red - pink

Red
Coat: Zara (other red coats / other collarless coats)
Sweater: J.Crew tippi (other red sweaters)
Skirt: J.Crew pleated chiffon (other pink skirts)
Brooch: Zara (other brooches)
Shoes: J.Crew factory (other metallic shoes / other d'orsay flats)

yellow

Yellow
Sweater: F21 (other yellow sweaters)
Shirt: J.Crew (other yellow shirts / other gingham shirts)
Jeans: Loft (other distressed jeans)
Necklace: J.Crew factory (other yellow necklaces / other statement necklaces)
Shoes: c/o Mossimo by Target jessica suede (other taupe booties / other strapped booties)

blue - green

Blue
Sweater: J.Crew factory (other blue sweaters)
Skirt: J.Crew no.2 double-serge (other green skirts / other pencil skirts)
Necklace: Groopdealz (other statement necklaces)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (other animal print heels)
Bag: Coach turnlock tie (small version - other brown satchels)

* I've partnered with the stylish folks over at Shopbop on this post - the content is my own and the "other" links are direct (not affiliates), so please click away.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful ! My fave is the first one - the colors and the pin matching the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That may be my fave as well - I adore berry punchy hues!

      Delete
  2. Love these! I find I actually am happier and more productive if I wear brighter summerier colors during the winter months than if I stick to black and neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool roundup! I totally agree with you on wearing bright colors when the weather turns dreary. It definitely helps keep me in a good mood.

    Kendra
    http://closetconfections.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love your fun and colorful outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first outfit has me massively falling in love with the idea of dressing for Valentine's Day!
    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).