15 February 2016

Weekender

buffalo check + foley tote buffalo check + foley tote

Continuing on the easy, easy, easy style theme for me right now, so a few wardrobe basics let a standout coat and tote do all the work during the weekend. The colder the weather gets, the more I like to put together outfits that require minimal fuss and thinking (creative brain cells in hibernation right now, maybe?)

buffalo check + foley tote buffalo check + foley tote

Coat: Gap (worn before - sim hooded under $55, luxe, longer)
Shirt: J.Crew factory classic chambray on sale (sim under $33)
Scarf: hand-made but not by me (sim, circle)
Jeans: Lands' End mid-rise
Rings: F21 (sim set), Gorjana (sim)
Shoes: Anne Klein (sim point-toe, sim, luxe)
Bag: Foley + Corinna apollo (sim striped under $67, sim in ivory)

buffalo check + foley tote

buffalo check + foley tote

4 comments:

  1. I love this coat on you! I actually based a coat one of my comic book characters is wearing off this one! (Meaning my artist drew one with a similar shape, and I slapped buffalo plaid on it because you inspired me to!) Also, buffalo plaid and leopard print - I love that combo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, girl, thanks! (BTW, it was a childhood dream of mine to draw comics but I didn't have the talent - I consider you lucky to be involved in that business!)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).