30 September 2016

A Fall Floral


black floral swing top black floral swing top

I've been seeing this print around the Insta-blog sphere these past few weeks, so when I came upon it while out browsing, I couldn't help but to try it out myself. This print also comes in a dress version but the tunic felt the most versatile for me (because I live in jeans in the cooler months). The print is really too pretty when seen in real life and perfectly comfortable for the current Southeastern weather.

black floral swing top black floral swing top

Top: Old Navy pintuck swing (also a dress version)
Jeans: Banana Republic factory (worn before - sim under $60, sim under $30)
Bracelets: J.Crew (sim leopard under $13, sim leopard wide)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (worn before - sim, sim)
Bag: Coach pebbled duffle (worn before - sim, sim more structured, sim fringed for $55)

black floral swing top


3 comments:

  1. I've seen that print around but for a good reason - it's too cute. You look great in it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).