07 November 2016

Something for Now, Something for Later

It is so not the holidays yet, but nearly every retailer seems to have decorated for Christmas so it's already impossible not to think about it.I do enjoy online browsing for myself though, so this just gives me an excuse to do a bit of extra looking for me and my loved ones.

Below are some of the goodies I've found on Shopbop that I think would be just as good to receive as to get - some cute accessories and cozy wearables for the cold months (and as always, links are direct, so please click away) -

Shopbop1

Shopbop2

Shopbop3

Shopbop4

Shopbop5
Goodies to give or keep by: Bag-All / RABLABS / Rosanna / Made by Humans 2 / Kate Spade

4 comments:

  1. I feel it . To give you an idea how it is here we have Halloween, Independence and Christmas all in stores at the same time. So while you are shopping for a costume or candy you are listening to Christmas carols and looking at flags hanging everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds both fun and overwhelming at the same time. ;o)

      Delete
  2. Those balloon animal things are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - there are different animals and in different colors. I kind of want them all!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).