08 November 2017

November Wish List / Under $100

My personal wish list overflows this time of year between cute things for the everyday, cute things that would be cool for the holidays, cute things I want for myself, cute things I may want to give ... I'm holding tight to my wallet for now but I know I'm going to cave and splurge on a few items for myself.

Good thing my picks so far this month are all under $100 each, and include free international shipping and returns from Shopbop. Check out some of my current-fave cuties below - and in the interest of disclosure, the brand links are not affiliate, the specific item links are.

shopbop1
Tops & Dresses by: Madewell / Ella Moon / English Factory / J.O.A. / BB Dakota
(I'm pretty in lust with the $70 black lace blouse)

shopbop2
Gift Boutique household goodies: Pillows / Ornaments / Mugs / Dessert Plates / Piggy Banks
(the cutest doggie pillow is already in my shopping cart for $65)

shopbop3
Shoes by: Steven / The Fix / Sorel / Jeffrey Campbell / Sperry
(the silver mules are $89 & also come in black & nude - I can't decide on a color!)

shopbop4
Bottoms by: Eberjey / re:named / Blank Denim / Spanx / Endless Rose
(the blue velvet skirt also comes in a gorgeous amber color - for only $80)

shopbop5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).